Dynamic RS bits
- Dynamic RS bits are shaped in such a way that they lie anatomically correct between tongue and palate and do not put pressure on the sensitive parts of the mouth.
- The center link or joint is tilted forward 45°, providing even pressure across the entire tongue area.
When used correctly, Dynamic RS bits provide confident contact - even with sensitive horses.
- Sensogan is an innovative material mix of copper, manganese and zinc.
- Sensogan bits stimulate the chewing process and the production of saliva, making horses more accepting of the bit.
- A baby pelham is a bit with a curb chain and short shanks, which gives pressure behind the ears and creates leverage.
- A short-shanked pelham is also called baby pelham, and a long-shanked pelham is a common pelham.
- The length of the shanks and the chin strap or curb chain determine the strength of the impact.
The longer the shanks, the sharper the effect.
- A pelham can be used with 2 reins; The one rein on the top ring for a soft grip
and the other rein on the bottom ring for pelham leverage.
- You can also use one rein by means of a connecting strap (Bridge), to which the rein is attached.
- The use of a pelham makes it easier to set a horse deeply and is often used with stronger horses.
- The pelham is not suitable for inexperienced riders or horses, this bit can work quite strongly.
Double Jointed - Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.
€29,95 Incl. tax
€4,95 Incl. tax
€17,50 Incl. tax
€14,95 Incl. tax
€9,95 Incl. tax
€16,00 Incl. tax