Myler Level 1
- Level 1 bits from Myler have a forward curved mouthpiece with little tongue freedom.
- Gives more pressure on the tongue than on the layers.
- Young horses that are being trained.
- Horses that are just in training.
- Horses that have not been under saddle for a long time.
- The eggbutt is a basic bit with fixed rings and is therefore stable in the mouth of a horse.
- The rings cannot move separately from the mouthpiece, so your help works immediately.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, an egg bunt has a sharper or softer effect.
- Because the rings cannot move loose from the mouthpiece, bit guards are not necessary.
- The eggbutt is recommended for young horses and for a rider with a normal hand.