Myler Level 3
- Level 3 bits from Myler have a forward curved mouthpiece with with lots of tongue freedom.
- Provides pressure on the layers.
- Experienced riders and horses.
- By means of this mouthpiece, a very controlled and precise help can be given to the horse with little pressure and a soft hand of the rider.
Description of pelham:
- A pelham is a bit with a curb chain and shanks, which gives pressure behind the ears and creates leverage.
- A short-shanked pelham is also called baby pelham, and a long-shanked pelham is a common pelham.
- The length of the shanks and the chin strap or curb chain determine the strength of the impact.
The longer the shanks, the sharper the effect.
- A pelham can be used with 2 reins; The one rein on the top ring for a soft grip and the other rein on the bottom ring for pelham leverage.
- You can also use one rein by means of a connecting strap (Bridge), to which the rein is attached.
- The use of a pelham makes it easier to set a horse deeply and is often used with stronger horses.
- The pelham is not suitable for inexperienced riders or horses, this bit can work quite strongly.
€29,95 Incl. tax
€4,95 Incl. tax
€17,50 Incl. tax
€14,95 Incl. tax
€9,95 Incl. tax
€19,00 Incl. tax