TRM Hoofmaker concentrated pellets
All ingredients necessary for the development and maintenance of a healthy and flexible hoof, processed in small chunks.
TRM Hoofmaker concentrated pellets contain a concentrated form of the sulfur-rich amino acid methionine and the sulfur-rich nutrient MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). Keratin sulfate, the basic component of the hoof horn, contains a high sulfur content, making it important to add high doses of these sulfur-rich dietary supplements.
Using Hoofmaker concentrated pellets will result in:
- Improved hoof growth rate.
- Improved hoof strength and quality.
- Cracks and brittleness disappear during the treatment period.
- Hooves develop a better shape.
- Hoof walls become thicker and tougher.
All horses: 1 scoop of 50g per day.
Ponies and foals: 1 scoop of 25g per day.
For best results, it is recommended to feed Hoofmaker concentrated pellets for 180 days.
Hoofmaker Concentrated Pellets