Inno Sense Medium Port
- Inno Sense Medium Port bits are made of an elastic plastic and are slightly harder than the Inno Sense flexi soft bits.
- Inno Sense Medium Port bits are slightly flexible and have a tongue port.
- The plastic of the Inno Sense bits is FDA approved, the material is non-toxic and contains no plasticizers.
2½ & 3 Ring Bit:
- A 2½ & 3 Ring Snaffle is also called a Pessoa bit and can be recognized by the extra rings on top and at the bottom of the regular bit rings.
- The top ring is used to attach the cheekpiece and the bottom ring the rein.
- When using the rein, the top ring will tilt forward and create leverage.
- The strength of the impact is determined by the type of mouthpiece, material and number of rings.
- A 2½ ring snaffle is therefore less effective than a 3 ring snaffle.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.