Inno Sense Medium Port
- Inno Sense Medium Port bits are made of an elastic plastic and are slightly harder than the Inno Sense flexi soft bits.
- Inno Sense Medium Port bits are slightly flexible and have a tongue port.
- The plastic of the Inno Sense bits is FDA approved, the material is non-toxic and contains no plasticizers.
- As the name implies, the side pieces of a D-snaffle have the shape of a D and therefore cannot be easily pulled through the mouth.
- Because of this D shape, more pressure is obtained on the horse's cheeks, which makes maneuverability easier.
- This makes the D-snaffle a nice bit for teaching young horses.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, a D-bit gets a sharper or softer effect.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.