- Konnex bits are made of an approved refined plastic that does not cause friction in the horse's mouth, even in horses with little saliva.
- Konnex bits are flatter than the average plastic bits and therefore lie comfortably in the horse's mouth.
- The Konnex tongue port not only gives more room at the tongue, but also lies flatter on the tongue part, so that the rein pressure is distributed over a wider part of the tongue.
- Konnex bits are ideally suited for horses with little space in the mouth and horses that cannot tolerate too much pressure on the tongue.
- A gag bit is used with cheek pieces for a gag bit that pass through the rings of the bit and are attached to the headpiece of the bridle.
- At the bottom of this retrieval cord is a ring to which the rein is attached. When taking the reins, the bit slides up in the mouth and gives pressure behind the ears.
- The gag snaffle is designed to stimulate the horse to raise its head and is often used on horses that "lean".
- A gag snaffle can be used with 1 or 2 reins
- This bit is not suitable for inexperienced riders and horse.
Straight mouthpiece features:
- A straight mouthpiece consists of 1 piece and gives pressure on the tongue, layers and lips.
- The shape and thickness of the mouthpiece determine where the pressure will be in the mouth.
- A straight mouthpiece with a tongue port gives more pressure on the layers and keeps the tongue free.
- The straighter and thicker the mouthpiece, the more pressure on the tongue.
Konnex Full Cheek Gag Tongue Port, Soft