EquiKind - Rubber
- EquiKind bits are stainless steel bits with a rubber EquiKind coating.
- An EquiKind mouthpiece is thinner than a standard rubber mouthpiece and more comfortable for horses with limited mouth space.
- Ideal for horses with a sensitive mouth or those who don't like metal in their mouths.
- A loose ring snaffle is a basic bit with loose movable bit rings and is therefore quite loose in the mouth.
- Depending on the type, thickness and material, a loose ring snaffle gets a sharper or softer effect.
- It is important that the loose ring is not too narrow, otherwise a skin from the corners of the mouth can get in between.
If your horse does have problems with this, you can use rubber bit rings if necessary.
- A loose ring snaffle is a good basic bit, suitable for many horses and riders.
Double Jointed - Peanut Link
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.
EquiKind Loose Ring Double Jointed