- Sweet Iron bits are made of blue steel and release a sweet-tasting surface rust through contact with saliva, which stimulates the horse's saliva production in a natural way. This sweet surface rust will cause the horse to foam more and accept the bit better.
- When a Sweet Iron bit is temporarily not used, an orange-brown rust layer can form on the mouthpiece. This can be easily removed by wiping the bit with a damp cloth.
- A Curb Gag is a kind of gag with the curb gag cord through the bit and behind the chin.
- At the bottom of this curb gag cord is a ring to which the rein is attached.
- When taking the reins, the bit slides up into the mouth and puts pressure on the lower jaw / chin.
- This bit is not suitable for inexperienced riders.
Double Jointed, Elliptical
- The double Jointed mouthpiece consists of 3 parts.
- The middle part of this mouthpiece lies flat on the tongue and will put more pressure on the tongue than a single jointed mouthpiece.
- The thicker the middle part, the more pressure on the tongue.