Good As Gold & Mag
A complete nutritional supplement for horses with additional levels of Magnesium and Tryptophan, which play an important role in maintaining normal nerve function in nervous, hot and tense horses.
An amino acid that is necessary for the brain for the production of serotonin. Together they are used by the body in a natural way to relax.
Magnesium provides, among other things;
• Increased resistance to tension and stress.
• The relaxation of muscles, nerves and blood vessels.
• Strengthening memory and concentration.
• Transmission of nerve impulses.
• The proper functioning of the muscles.
Pre-competition: 50g per day, 3 to 4 days before the competition starts.
Stressful situations: 50g per day.
Maintenance: 25g per day.
1 full scoop = 25g