De Acavallo Withers Free Hexagonal gel pad met 5 mm vilt comprimeert de schoft niet, helpt problemen te voorkomen door het gewicht gelijkmatig te verdelen.
Antislip, schokabsorberende zeshoekige gelpad-eigenschappen worden gecombineerd met een viltlaag van 5 mm dikte in het onderste deel.
Due to the hexagonal gel structure, the air is compressed in the cells of this non-slip pad and is expelled as the horse moves, creating a cushion under the saddle.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles. The central part of the pad has a reduced thickness which allows it to adapt better to the withers and back of the horse.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
The Gel can also be cut and then adapted, if necessary, to each type of saddle.
Acavallo® Gel Features
- Shock absorbing
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Close contact - does not alter the balance of the saddle
- Light weight
- Non toxic
- Safe for use on skin
- Extreme elasticity
- Easy care
Info & care:
- Can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent.
- Remove hairs from the pad with a brash before to wash it. (Fairy Liquid works a treat)
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
- Allow to dry naturally